Tuesday, April 12, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 4 ( Outside the Comfort Zone) 18+ EYES ONLY


Day 4 of the K-Y Intimacy Experiment was one that I really enjoyed, it got me to thinking about ways to make each day better and more enjoyable with my husband. Just because we have three young children does not mean we no longer get to have fun and enjoy each others company.

I got to think about some things that are obstacles in our love life. Here is what I have came up with.

My 4 year old likes to sleep in our bed, but not only in our bed right in between us.

We watch t.v. till late hours of the night so never make time for ourselves.

I spend way to much time on the computer and never really enjoy his company.

I am always on my phone no matter what time of the day or night if someone calls I usually feel obligated to talk. 

I brush my teeth, go the the bathroom, bath and dress in front of my husband. 


This was not to hard for me as I usually feel comfortable with my husband. We massaged each other and yes naked but no a sexual massage, I rubbed his arms and his back and he rubbed my back and my legs. Well I guess what I meant to say is it didn't start of sexual, by the end I think it was all stars.

I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.