Thursday, April 14, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 6 ( Getting Back in Touch) 18+ EYES ONLY


Day 6 K-Y Intimacy Experiment is all about Getting back in touch. I know as a women and having been with my husband for 10 years. You still want to cuddle, kiss, hold hands and all of the little things that turn you on. Alot of times my husband just wants to have sex, I am not all up for that I like to feel wanted and relaxed.

  I had to come up with 10 ideas on how to touch my partner in a positive way, this may seem easy but for me it was a real task. Here are the 10 that I came up with
  1. Kiss him before he goes to work
  2. Kiss him when he comes home from work
  3. Greet him at the door with a hug just because
  4. While cooking put my hand on his back
  5. While watching t.v. run my fingers through his hair
  6. At dinner rub my foot up his leg
  7. Give him a back massage
  8. Rub his feet with lotion.
Yep I only came up with 8 and that was hard enough lol.  To get the night started after the kids were in bed I decided now would be a great time or the massage oils. We both took turns in giving massages and honestly but the time we were done it turned in to one hot mess:)

"I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.