Friday, April 15, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 7 ( Sometimes a Fantasy) 18+ EYES ONLY


K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 7 Sometimes a Fantasy. This is one that my husband and I neither one felt comfortable with but we vowed to stick with each day. I don't know why but when fantasies get brought up it puts you on nerves. We had never really talked much about fantasy's but well it had to be done. 

I was so relieved to find out he didn't have any fantasy's about other women or strange and unusual. His biggest fantasy was me being dressed up as a nurse coming to cure all of his illnesses. My fantasy was hmm ya I can't mention it, but they went quite well together. We hunted for the perfect costumes and then on into the night to get started. This was a little uncomfortable the whole time because neither one of us new what to expect. Playing out your fantasies is much different than just talking about it.

We had so much fun and excitement we will defiantly be adding much more of this!

“I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.