Saturday, April 16, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 8 ( In Good Taste) 18+ EYES ONLY


K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 8 In Good Taste. You never really think about food bringing you closer as a couple. I had not anyway, but when I actually thought about it the saying Chocolate is a way to a girls heart is so true! lol. We decided we wanted to cook something fun yet something we consider to be romantic, With lots of stirring and we chose steak stir fry. For some reason we chose the steak because that is my husbands favorite meat and it is a manly meat. The stir fry because when we go to a romantic restaurant it is great. With all of the noodles and veggies, it is not only healthy and fun to cook but great to watch your partner eat. 

For our night snack we used Strawberry whip cream. I won't go into detail on here but just think about what you could put strawberry whipped cream on.

“I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.