Sunday, April 17, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 9 ( Dangerous Liaison) 18+ EYES ONLY


K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 9 Dangerous Liaisons. This was a pretty scary day we decided since I am terrified of heights and he hate roller coasters we would go to the nearest amusement park. The closest one to us is a little over two hours away so their was much anticipation and nervousness. But what better way to face your fears than together. I am pretty sure people were laughing at us we were both shaking so much before getting on the roller coaster. We chose to start off with the most terrifying one, because we we didn't I don't think we would of had the guts to do it. I kind of still shake just thinking about it lol. I tell you what I think we were honestly closer in the moment than we had ever been, he was reassuring me that we would live through it and I was buried into him lol.

Into the night we decided since we had a sitter to stay at a hotel, Great decision. We tried out some new things, some we won't be trying again and some we will defiantly be doing more often. This really put the spice between us knowing we are willing to try new things opens up all windows.

“I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.