Have you started teaching your children about money? We have started the process to move into money has value verses I want everything because mom and dad pay for it. I think when children are taught about money at an early age, it helps them to better understand the value of money along with anything that is bought.
We were lucky enough to get to review a Money Savvy Piggy Bank. Beings as K is learning about money in school and the worth of it, I thought this would be perfect for him. In our home we don't just hand out money it has to be earned. My children help fold laundry, pick up their toys, help with dishes, clean up the yard plus others. We pay according to the chore that was done and how well it was performed. K is usually a slacker lol. When he received the bank though he wanted to try his hardest which meant more money.
We received the green Money Savvy Piggy Bank to review. The bank has it a slot for Saving, Spending, Donating and investing. We talked a bit before we actually gave it to him on his goals with the bank. He has decided he wants to save a portion for our trip to Disney World in February. He wants to spend his portion on a new Power Ranger, he wants to donate a portion his sisters fundraiser for school and he wants to invest his money in a four wheeler( we have to work on this a bit lol).
Thanks to Money Savvy Generation (1) of my lucky readers will the same green piggy bank I received. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Subscribe to their monthly newsletter
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Subscribe to my blog via email or grab my button +5 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs +2
- Like Money Savvy Generation on facebook and twitter +2 each
- Comment on their facebook page letting them know if your children would use their new I Phone app Saving Spree +3
- Comment on any entry on their blog +3
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen May 16 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.