The Moonjar Story:
"Moonjar LLC was established in 2001 by Eulalie Scandiuzzi, a Seattle native, to inspire and incorporate strong financial values and practices into everyday life.
We received the Moonjar Family Kit. This kit contains:
- 2 Standard Moneyboxes
- 1 Noom & Raj Start a Business
- 2 Felt Characters
- 1 Leader's Lesson Plan
- 1 Conversation to Go
M is in the second grade now and they have been learning alot about money. They are learning to save! I think it is great for children to learn to save but come on lets be honest not many kids want to save all of their money, thanks to moonjar not only M but K can learn to save, spend and share. The standard moonjar is fold able and has visuals to reminds children of goals and dreams for their budget.
Noom & Raj start a business the Abc's of Money. This book is wonderful. It is an illustrated book that teaches children all about money, with pictures that they can relate to.
The conversations to go is a great game to play sitting at home or even in the car. It is perfect for the entire family to play together and I get to learn about what my kids already know about money along with teaching them.
We also received two cute little felt characters.
Thanks to Moonjar (1) of my lucky readers will receive the same Moonjar family kit that I received. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Moonjar and come back and tell me something you learned
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- If you had grabbed my blogoversay button early +5
- If you have my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Like Moonjar on facebook +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen May 1 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.