Sunday, April 10, 2011

Petz Bunnyz Bunch by UBISOFT Review


If you are a mother of a child anywhere from 4-12 you know all about Nintendo DS Games and what is on the must have list. Between M and K we already have several of the Petz games and are very happy to add the Bunnyz Bunch. Miss M was the most excited because she has a pet bunny, she thinks this game is going to help her to get better at taking care of Jasmine.

My talk with M and K about this game.

Mom: What do you think about the Bunnyz Bunch?
M: It is fun and I already have two bunny's on it.
K: It's awesome!

Mom: What is the game all about?
M: Taking care of the bunnies and making sure you play with them and feed them.
K: A bunny doing stuff.

Mom: What is your favorite part of the game?
M: Adopting Bunnies.
K: The Easter egg hunt.

Mom: Would you suggest this game to your friends?
M: Yes it is really fun
K: Yes because it is a cool game.

As you can tell they both really enjoying it. The only problem we are having is we only have one lol. For now we they are taking turns each one gets to play for 30 minutes. I like the fact that it is teaching them responsibility especially for K who doesn't have any pets but has his hopes up for getting one soon. This game would make a perfect addition to an easter basket, You can purchase it at Amazon.com or Toysrus.com.

While Ubisoft provided me with this game to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. UbisoftClever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.