Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prefense Hand Sanitizer Review

Prefense is not your average hand sanitizer. Prefense last for up to 24 hours or 10 hand washings. It is long lasting, water based, lightly scented, nonflammable, physically kills microorganisms. A 1-1.5 oz bottle lasts for 110 days. This is 100% Alcohol free and very safe for kids. 

Our Opinion: While we have been using Prefense for awhile now, I don't necessarily think their is much difference between this and many of the other hand sanitizers. I do like that is is foaming hand sanitizer and the light scent. What I don't like about it is that it leaves my hands feeling sticky and the price. Their is no way that I would purchase a 1.5 oz bottle for $8. I would just prefer to go an buy a large bottle for a much cheaper price. With three children that would just be money not well spent.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.