Monday, April 25, 2011

RoadKill T-Shirts REVIEW


RoadKill T-Shirts offers all of your must have funny t-shirts. They offer funny,t.v./movies, Women's, Offensive, Partying and much more. 

My Opinion: I was sent a T-shirt that has a heart with a banner on it and it says World's Coolest Mom. Not only did I love the shirt but so did my kids. I received a size Large and I am glad I did I think they run a little on the small size but I could not be happier. The design is very well put together and their is absolutely no flaws

You can check out RoadKill T-Shirts on facebook and get in on one of their great giveaways.

Thank you RoadKill T-Shirts for this great opportunity.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.