About Skinny Tees:
"Skinnytees is a collection of tanks and tops for fun, flirty and fabulous women. Started in 2009 by fashion industry veteran Linda Schlesinger, Skinnytees was created to quell woman’s most essential need and hardest fought fight…the search for the “perfect tank!” The line began with just a handful of colors and one simple, but perfect, one-size-fits-all style. Soft, seamless and fitted, Skinnytees shape, flatter and frame the body whether worn alone, layered, over or under clothing. With over 60 colors and over 20 different body styles including tanks, tees, tops, skirts, dresses, bandeaus, tights and active wear Skinnytees fit any occasion."
My Opinion: I received the Cobalt Camisole for review. The first thing I opened up the box and their was my Cami wrapped so nicely perfect for giving as a gift. But nope I wanted it for me lol. The Cami is very comfortable and keeps everything in place. My favorite thing about it is after I have worn it for an hour or so it does not roll like most Cami's. It stays in place and doesn't even work its way up. I am defiantly going to have to get more anything that makes me look 2 sizes smaller is defiantly worth it.
A huge Thank You to Skinny Tees who has offered (1) of my readers a camisole of their own. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Skinny Tees and come back and let me know another product you would like to own
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs +1 daily
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5 each
- Like Skinny Tees on facebook +2
- Follow Skinny Tees on twitter +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen May 13 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary