Saturday, April 23, 2011

Steri-Bottle Review


I don not have babies anymore but I have plenty of new nieces and one on the way. When my children were younger their was just your average bottles. They had come out with special flow and more but honestly they were just more hassle. I only wish I had known about Steri-bottle before. Steri-bottle has been trusted by parents in the UK since 2000. 

Our Opinion: My sister was so excited to receive these for Bella Rose. We both agree we have never seen anything like them. The bottles are BPA &Phthalates free, 100% Recyclable and their is an Anti- Colic Valve. If you have ever had a colic child before you know even the littlest thing is a huge relief. Cami my sister is so excited that she won't have to try and sterilize a bottle when she is out she can just use the Steri-Bottle and be good to go.

I would like to thank Steri-Bottle for this great opportunity. 


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.