Do you ever look and look for that special something and then when you find it your heart melts? That is the way I felt when I discovered the vintage pearl. They offers hand stamped jewelry and keepsakes. They use raw sterling silver, freshwater pearls and birthstone crystals.
My Opinion: I received the Dainty drop necklace. I chose each 3 different charms with each of my children's name on it along with their birthstone crystals to match. I honesty could not have been more impressed with this necklace. I was so excited and started wearing it right away. I feel like when my children are at school or with grandparents I can just touch my necklace and feel a little closer to them. This was the perfect mother's day gift. It is such a special piece and will always stay in my family, It is something I can pass on to my daughter and on and on. A family jewel.
A huge thank you to the vintage pearl who has offered (1) of my readers a $50gc. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to the vintage pearl and come back and let me know what you might purchase with the GC
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs +2 (daily)
- Subscribe to my blog by email or grab my button +5
- Like the vintage pearl on facebook +2
- Follow the vintage pearl on twitter +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen May 2 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.