Monday, May 30, 2011

Bummas REVIEW


Bummas are eco-friendly, soft, terry cloth baby wipes. A few features of the Bummas cloth is
  • Eliminates the use of talcum powder
  • 100% Cotton
  • Will not pill, shrink or fade
  • Durable
Our Opinion: We received a pack of Bummas that contains 10 eco friendly wipes. They is a large variety of colors. These wipes are great if you have a baby but also great for any age. I don't have small babies anymore but I still have young children. I think they are great for a runny nose, wiping faces, cleaning up booboo's. They are gentle so I don't ever have to worry about them tearing up the children's skin like some cloths or napkins.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.