Monday, May 9, 2011

Rembrandt Products


Our family is very familiar with REMBRANDT. We have been using it for the longest time and where very excited to try some of their new products. We were sent several products to review. The first products is the REMBRANDT winter mint and fresh mint Deeply White Toothpaste with peroxide. This toothpaste not only whitens and your teeth but also restores the enamel. My husband and I have both been using the toothpaste for about a week and you can defiantly tell the difference. The shade of our teeth is about 1.5 times whiter. 
The next product we received is the REMBRANDT Fluoride mouthwash with peroxide. This also Deeply Whitens your teeth and restores enamel. This mouthwash really makes your mouth feel refreshed and ready to go as my hubby would say.

My husbands favorite product is the REMBRANDT Whitening strips. He has tried many strips and says these are by his favorite. They are mint and he said it isn't so bad. You just put them on your upper and bottom teeth once a day for 30 minutes. It actually only took about 3 days of using these to notice a visible difference.

We also received the Reach Total Care Fresh Floss with Listerine and 3 Reach Toothbrushes. My husband really likes the toothbrush he said it Reaches that other brushes don't lol

A Huge thank you to REMBRANDT our teeth will defiantly stay fresh and white now.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.