I know everyone I know including myself has become frustrated when washing towels. My kids love to drop their towels after swimming where ever. I find them underneath beds, outside, in the car pretty much anywhere you can think of. Ugh their is nothing worse than finding a week old towel somewhere and the stink is overwhelming. Before I found Smelly Towel Cleaner I usually just threw them away. This can get pretty costly when you have three kids. Smelly Towel Cleaner removes mold and mildew odors and freshens our towels naturally without using fabric softner. Pretty great if you ask me, when I can kill two birds with one stone and some money I know it is a great product!
Thanks to Smelly Washer.com (1) of my readers will receive the same 12oz bottle that I received. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Smelly Washer.com and come back and tell me something you learned
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs +3 daily
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5 each
- Blog this giveaway +5
- Like Smelly Washer on facebook +3
- Follow Smelly Washer on twitter +3
Winner will be chosen June 20 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.