Do you ever go to put clothes into your washer and wonder what that horrible stench is? I know I have always thought to myself what the heck I put plenty of laundry and fabric softener in you would think it would smell amazing. Not the case though. Thanks to Smelly Washer Cleaner I no longer have to worry about that. You just put in one cap full, fill the washer with hot water on the soak cycle and let sit for 2-6 hours. After it has soaked you run the rinse and drain cycles. Open up your washer and Bam smells new again.
Thanks to Smelly Washer.com (1) of my readers will also receive the 12 oz bottle of Smelly washer cleaner. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Smelly Washer.com and come back and tell me something you learned.
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs +3 daily
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5 each
- Blog this giveaway +5
- Like Smelly Washer on facebook +2
- Follow Smelly Washer on twitter +2
Winner will be chosen June 10 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.