I am a very proud member of the CARMEX blog squad and a faithful user. I always look forward to doing new reviews for CARMEX, not only do I love their products but they always come packaged so neat with that extra bit of care.
The first product I received to review is the Carmex Lime Twist Stick. This is an ultra moisturizing lip balm and contains SPF 15 sunscreen. This is my favorite so far, what a delicious scent and flavor.
The second new product I received to review is the CARMEX Vanilla. My husband took over this. With the temps so high here and the sun just drying everything out his lips have been so dry. He is an avid original Carmex fan and usually won't try anything else. After some "Just try it", "It is just as good", He finally decided to give it a try and guess what he loves it! He likes that it has a good flavor and likes that he can keep it in his pocket and apply it as many times as needed. He is a welder so I like the fact that it already has sunscreen in it.
Both of these products came tied in a ribbon to the neatest bag picnic blanket I have ever seen. You just fold it out and it is big enough for my entire family.
Thank you Carmex for giving us a little more protection and for offering (1) of my lucky readers the same great gift pack including
- 1 Carmex Lime Twist click stick
- 1 Carmex Vanilla click stick
- 1 Picnic Blanket
- 1 Carmex Moisture Plus satin gloss finish
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address with each comment.
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Tell me your favorite Carmex product +3
- Like Carmex and facebook +2
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +3 each
Winner will be chosen August 15 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.