Monday, August 29, 2011

Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food Kit Review





Product Description:
"The So Easy Baby Food Kit takes all of the guesswork out of making baby food. This all-in-one kit shows you how to prepare fresh, natural meals for your baby in less than 30 minutes a week. We all know fresh is best. Let the So Easy Baby Food Kit be your guide to nurture your growing baby with a balanced diet and provide the right start to a lifetime of healthy eating.
The award-winning kit includes everything you need to get started, and of course it’s so easy. A complete system including a cookbook, how-to video, freezer storage trays, and nutrition tips card leave you with only one thing to add - fresh ingredients!
Parents say that when they use the So Easy system of making baby food that they feel great about what they are doing for their growing baby. Your baby will look forward to their meals too and you’ll enjoy yummy smiles from your baby right from the start."

With So Easy Baby Food Kit is really that So Easy. The Kit includes Cookbook, Freezer Trays, How-to DVD, and nutrition tip cards. I used this with my new niece. I mean have you even seen the price of store bottom baby food now? Wow is all I have for that. Love that you can just freeze and be ready for the next meal and not have to worry about all of the time or if your baby is getting the right nutrition you know because you make it.

I would like to Thank Fresh Baby for giving us this great opportunity. 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.