Sunday, August 28, 2011

MIxbook Custom Invitations Review




This has been my first time working with Mixbook and it has really been my pleasure. I started off my customizing the invitations. I chose Birthday Party Invitations for my daughters upcoming birthday. Their are so many great invitation themes that it literally took me hours to decide on which one would be perfect. I finally chose the Sherbet birthday party invitations. I could not of been more impressed with Mixbook and all of the Photo Cards
 You can take a look for yourself they turned out awesome. I did cross out the address and number.

This is the front!

This is the back not only is it amazing but it tells its own little story through the years.

Mixbook offers several different products including Photo Books, Cards, Calenders, and they offer them in any and every occasion you could possible think of. You can also check out Mixbook on Facebook or Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.