Friday, August 12, 2011

NeoStrata PSORENT psoriasis topical solution



Product Description:
"PSORENT Psoriasis Topical Solution Deluxe Sample - Steroid-Free Topical Solution
A steroid-free topical treatment to help relieve itching, scaling, redness and other psoriasis symptoms. Psorent is clinically proven to be significantly more effective than the leading* prescription-strength psoriasis cream in improving and controlling the symptoms of plaque psoriasis."
Our Opinion: My husband has extreme psoriasis. His knuckles sometimes look like something out of a nightmare movie. They crack, bleed and are very painful. He usually put cortisone cream on around 5 times a day. I can honestly say I thought we had tried just about everything. With Psorent it is a true miracle cream. For the hubby it is more than that! It has got about 80% better and he said the main thing is he isn't itching it so much that it bleeds all over. He isn't always trying to cover up his hand which in return he gets to show off his wedding ring more which makes us both happy!

You can purchase PSORENT at www.neostrata.com for only $19.95 for a 3.4oz bottle which will last approximately 90 days.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.