I have three children ages 8,6 and 4. They are all to old for ride on toys right? WRONG! With the PlasmaCar that could not be any further from the truth. All three of my kids love the PlasmaCar and really to be honest so do the hubby and I. Not only does it provide hours of fun for them but well we will just say we may have taken a spin around ourselves, of course only to make sure it was safe. Hmmm. Yep believe me it is one safe toy, if it holds the hubby and he enjoys it then well I know it is sturdy.
The PlasmaCar with just plain energy, battery free, pedal free. It means my children can spend hours on end without me having to spend money. Our only problem is it is so much fun sometimes they don't like waiting their turns. But with M's birthday right around the corner I am just sure the Birthday fairy will most likely be bringing her her very own PlasmaCar.
Thanks to PlaSmart (1) of my lucky readers will receive the same PlasmaCar that I received. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to PlasmaCar and come back and tell me something you learned
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +2 each
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +3 each
- Like PlasmaCar on facebook +2
- Follow PlasmaCar on twitter +2
- Share this giveaway on facebook or twitter +2 each daily
- Vote for me on Picket fence blogs +1 daily
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen September 10 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.