Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tween Costume Review


The search is off. Usually we spend hours going store to store just trying to find a decent costume for Miss M. This year their was only one stop and our biggest decision was which will we choose they are all so cute at Costume Supercenter.com.

One thing for sure is they offer the best Tween costumes I have ever seen. We were so excited to review the Pink Twister Girls Costume. We know no one else will have the same and it is just darling. The costume includes the Dress, Leggings, Arm Warmers and the Spinner Hat. M's favorite part of the costume is the Spinner Hat. She is what can I say ecstatic for Halloween to get here, But much to her surprise she is going to get to wear it a little sooner. We are having pictures done next week and this will be one of her outfits. 
Next year I am thinking Oscar the Grouch Costume. Don't you think Miss M would look adorable in this?

I would like to thank Costume Supercenter.com for giving miss M this great opportunity.


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.