Friday, September 23, 2011

FiveFingerTees.com Review


FiveFingerTees.com offers a large variety of must have tees. They offer Political Shirts, TV Shirts, Hoodies, Funny Saying Shirts, Geek Shirts and many more. 
We chose to review the Miss Me Yet? Tee. The T has George W. Bush on it. Of course my husband is a huge fan. He wears his tee and wears it proud. The decal is very profound and stands out. Their is not one flaw in the shirt, would make a perfect gift for a birthday or holiday. The tee itself is 100% preshrunk cotton. My husband says it is very comfortable. He has had people that he doesn't even know stop him and tell him that they love his shirt which leads to a 30 minute conversation lol.

You can check out all of FiveFingerTees.com here. On Facebook and Twitter.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.