When contacted to review the new VeraTemp Non-Conctact Thermometer I of course said yes and was very excited. My husband has been talking about getting a head scan thermometer so their would not be so much fighting with the kids just trying to get a temp. This Thermometer is so much better than I could have even imagined. A few facts about the VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer:
- No need to touch, startle, upset or wake your child completely touch free!
- Pediatrician recommended
- Proven accuracy
- Safe, hygienic, and easy to use
- Instant reading: measures temperature in the time it takes you to press the button.
- Back-lit LED display, take temperature in the dark while child is sleeping.
- No probe covers needed
- Multi-use: measures any temperature including core body temperature , nursery, bath, formula, food
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
The KIDZ MED VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer is sold at major retailers and a very affordable price of $39-$49. This thermometer is sold at Walmart, Amazon.com, Target and many more places.
We have used the thermometer several times now and to be honest we all love it. So easy to take that you just hit one button and you can find out if you have a temp. I would like to thank KIDZ MED for giving our family this great opportunity.
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.