Monday, September 12, 2011

My Sticker Face.com


myStickerFace.com offers the best and coolest stickers to personalize your belongings. The process is simple. You just choose which face you want. Upload your picture and fit it in the face and Bam you have your own personalized Sticker Faces and no one will mistake who's is who's again.


I chose to personalize the Sticker Faces with a photo of all three of my children. I love the way they turned out. So far I have put them on school bags, DS's and Show and Tell toys. I plan on putting them on the ice cream container to that way my husband knows it is not for him it is for the kids. I can not think of a better way to let everyone know Hey this is mine!

I would like to thank MyStickerFace.com for this great opportunity.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.