Let me introduce to you ZUM Balance Bike. The ZUM bike has no pedals and no training wheels. With the this bike a child will never need training wheels, it teaches balance so after the Zum they are ready to go to a traditional pedal bike.
A few facts about the ZUM Balance Bike is:
- 100% Clear Top Grade Birchwood
- Frame is reversible to accommodate smaller riders.
- Patented steering prevents Jack knife accidents.
- Rubber handgrips to protect little hands and the end of the handlebar from scuffs.
- Sealed cartridge bearings for maintenance free, silent and smooth running wheels.
- Rubber air inflated tires make for a smooth ride.
- High grade steel fasteners.
- Padded Vinyl Seat
- Adjustable Seat Height (Adjustable from 12 to 18 inches from the floor)
- Non Toxic Lacquer Finish
- ASTM Certified
- Sustainably Harvested Wood
As little T is growing up and now riding a Bike Boy bike, I knew this would be a great way to teach my nephew how to ride a bike. He is just a little bit older than my son but still uses a tricycle, not that he doesn't have a bike because he does he is just to scare to ride it. We though what the heck and he loves it. He likes the fact that he can be in control. He doesn't need to worry about wrecking because from the beginning he is making all of the moves. He is doing rather well with Zum and I can bet in a couple of weeks to a month he is going to be riding his Big Boy Bike with no problems.
A huge Thank You to Zum Balance Bike who has offered (1) of my readers one of their one.