Saturday, October 15, 2011

Babeland Tenga Eggs Review 18+ Eyes Only


Babeland offers a large variety of Sex Toys for a passionate world. They offer Vibrators, Men's Sex Toys, Eco Toys, Sexy Gifts, Adult DVD's and so much more.

Our Opinion: We were sent 2 Tenga Eggs for review. I have to say my hubs was more than excited about this review. Without going into alot of detail here on my blog, I am sure you can understand why he was so excited. You just put a dallop of lube in the egg and it is all ready. I asked my husband what he though and he says "Well It Works". I think the silky feel itself gives pleasure. I like the fact that it is hidden in an egg and no one would even know what it is.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

1 comment:

  1. Among all the sites I have visited, it just catch my sight the diary you are posting. Love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.