Monday, October 3, 2011

BottleHood Review and Givewaway


Where have I been hanging out? Yep that's right in the BottleHood! You would not believe all of the unique products they have to offer. Well Duh that is why I have been hanging out their admiring the Shot Glasses, Jewelry, Dishes and Platters, Vases and so much more.

When I contacted BottleHood about a review I had a response in no time. Rachel from BottleHood replied immediately and has been so awesome to work with. The communication is great!
I received the Grey Goose Tumblers to review. The tumblers are recycled from Grey Goose vodka bottles. Hold 17 ounces of fluid. My husband was so excited to receive these tumblers as was I. The first thing he said is lets go to the spirit shop. Well We had to have some Grey Goose mixes with pineapple juice! I can tell you tasted much better with the feel and look of these tumblers. I am really just amazed at the design!
Here is a fun fact from BottleHood:

"Glass takes more than 4000 years to decompose. BottleHood glassware is made bottles reclaimed from local restaurants, bars, and restaurants, much of which was on its way to a local landfill. We repurpose these bottles using local craftspeople, turning them into great looking glassware which we sell at farmers’ markets, and local retailers. In the process we create local jobs, stimulate neighborhood economies and keep a lot of glass out of landfills."
I would like to send a huge Thank You out to BottleHood who has offered 1 of my lucky readers the same set of Grey Goose Tumblers that I received.









11 comments:

  1. I like the Dr. Pepper juice glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to give my sister and brother-in-law a set of Oregon Dead Guy aLE tumblers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the Corona Extra Juice Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Grey Goose Shot Glasses
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali-Belgique IPA and Ruination IPA Tumblers

    laura deluca
    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to have the Wine Bottle Tumblers with "Ceviche" Fish Graphics. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. husband would love Rogue Shakespeare Oatmeal Stout Tumbler
    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Saratoga tumblers! I am near Saratoga, it would make such a great gift for a lot of my friends :)
    Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Skyy Vodka Tall Tumblers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like the Tall Saratoga Tumblers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the grey goose cheese tray.
    primabee at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.