Monday, October 17, 2011

Crowdtap and Old Navy


I was so lucky to be chosen for Crowdtap Get Fab & Fit in Active by Old Navy. I love Active clothes so I was very excited to get to review the Women's Active Compression Pants
The pants are 85% Polyester and 15% Spandex. They have a stretchy waistband, exterior zipper pockets, and they are also tag free.

My opinion: I am very impressed with these Compression Pants. They are very easy to exercise in mobile and comfortable. I love that fact that they make me look slimmer and they are very well made. 


I was also able to review the Women's Active Performance Jacket. The jacket has a mock neck with with mesh lining, Vertical zippered pockets, Thumb loops, and is also tag free.

My Opinion: This is my favorite jacket ever. It doesn't hold me back when I am walking, cleaning, excising. The thumb sleeves help to keep me warm when I am out walking but also I can just put them up when I am at the gym. I put my phone in my pocket and it stays snug and fit.

I also received a coupon to give to a friend. I decided it would be perfect for my sister-in-law. She chose the black compression capris and the pink Women's Compression Tank.


I would like to send a huge Thank You out to Crowdtap and Old Navy for this great opportunity.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.