Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cupcake Cuties Review


We love Cupcakes, I mean who doesn't right? Cupcake Cuties offers Designer Cupcake Kits to turn your cupcakes from ordinary to extraordinary! They all different kinds of designs such as Animals, Baby Shower, Birthdays, Halloween and so much more.


Our Opinion: We were sent the Birthday Cake Kit to review. This kit includes
  • (24) Happy Birthday Cupcake Sleeves/Wrappers
  • Package of (24) Birthday Candles
  • Multi-Colored Confetti Shaker for decorating
  • Easy to follow How-to decorating instructions and illustrations
We have had alot of fun with this kit. I was going to save it for Meg's birthday but my kids just could not hold out. We are ordering another kit for her birthday because she says she would rather have cupcakes than cake:) I was honestly surprised at how easy it was to make remarkable cupcakes even with the kids help. 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



1 comment:

  1. These do look very cute! I'm glad your family liked them. Thanks for the review. My daughter's birthday is in two weeks - I'll have to look at these.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.