Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Escapes Music for Relaxing by Jeff Gold


We are always looking for new music for my nephew Cam. He is two years old and he is autistic. He loves his mommy more than anything and has a hard time being away from her at all, but their are the times where my sister has to go to the doctor or a grocery run and when I am their he gets to stay with me. For me it is a treat but for him it is torture. 

We were sent the Escapes Music for Relaxing by Jeff Gold. I thought well lets give it a whirl he does love music. Much to my surprise when I put the music on, he climbed up in my lap and just laid their. I could tell that he was relaxing I just rubbed his forehead and he laid and laid. I was really impressed. He made it through all fifteen  which is right around an hour with out a move.

I think Escapes Music for Relaxing would also be great for a bubble bath, romantic night or even birthing a child. ( They say music helps right lol)


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.