Sunday, October 30, 2011

FuelBelt Review


FuelBelt offers FuelBelt's, Bottle Carriers, Waist Packs, Cycling Products and so much more. If you are looking for the perfect Hydration product FuelBelt is your go to Company.
My Opinion: I was sent the Revenge R20 FuelBelt to review. This belt is a one size fits all, and truly it is It not only fits me but it fits my six year old son. The durability is astonishing. It is very well built. It comes with the two water bottles that fit perfectly in their own slots, and a zippered pouch perfect for holding my cell phone. I love to wear this belt when I am going on long walks and jogs. With the two water bottles I can go much further and don't have to turn back due to running out of water. It is very light weigh making it easier to carry.

You can also check out FuelBelt on Facebook and Twitter.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.