Monday, October 3, 2011

Moon Dough Review


Times are changing with Moon Dough! When I was a kid all we had is stinky really messy playdoh, That we usually did not get to play with to often because of the huge mess it made. Thank Goodness I don't have to worry about that! My kids love playing with Moon Dough.
We received the Moon Dough Push N' Pop Ocean Pals for review. Both of my boys were so excited. They were thinking big mess but much to my surprise this moon dough is much different from before. The moon dough is much easier to mold which results in less small crumbles and messes. It is odor-free which is awesome for me the mommy who has to be on clean up duty. My favorite thing about the moon dough is still that it never dries out. I can not tell you how many containers of playdoh have been thrown away, with this even if they decide to leave it out I can pick it up and we can use it for another day.

Mr.T my 4 year old probably had the most fun with it. He literally played for hours. He loves anything that has to do with animals. The turtle he just can not get enough of.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.