Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Pink Monogram Review


The Pink Monogram offers a large variety of products all that can be monogrammed. They offer Around the House Products, Bags, Purses and Totes, Jewelry, Guy Gifts and so much more.

Our Opinion: I chose to review the tervis icebucket with the Nebraska logo on it. Football is in full force right now and my husband is a huge Nebraska fan. Between my husband, neighbors and family their is a ton of Nebraska Spirit. My husband uses this ice bucket for his beverages since everyone drinks something different he can just carry it along with him instead of running back and forth. His beverages stay cold for hours even past the game is over. The kids have been known to sneak their chocolate bars in to keep them cold. I defiantly recommend checking out The Pink Monogrammed for all of yours Holiday must haves.

Check out The Pink Monogram On facebook and Twitter!
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.