Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Playful Planet Storyland Yoga Review



"Storyland Yoga is a fun-filled adventure that infuses children with an eco-conscious message.  Two unique stories,  Save the Whale” and “Condor Trek” engage a child’s imagination through storytelling.  Kid’s learn yoga postures by becoming part of the story and imitating animals. Yoga is great exercise and helps to calm children giving them greater focus and increased clarity.  Storyland Yoga is equally fun for parents and family members who can benefit from yoga, while enjoying ‘organic time’ with their children."

Our Opinion: We have never done any kind of Yoga with the kids before. They have seen it on Television and Miss M has even asked about it. When we received Storyland Yoga for review she was thrilled. Not only did she love it but both of the boys also. Little T loved the animals and being able to imitate them and Miss M just loved the fact that she thought she was doing something adult like. I think not only is it great for parents but I believe it would be great in school setting to.


A huge Thank You to Playful Planet who has also offered one of my readers their very own Storyland Yoga on DVD.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter would like to participate in yoga. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. they like to climb on me while i do yoga ;)

    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.