Monday, October 3, 2011

Playfully Ever After Review


Miss M sure is growing up. Thank Goodness she still loves to play dress up. These are memories that I will cherish forever. Little T loves to play dress up with Sissy also. They love to get their costumes on, makeup and jewelry then many times they will put an act on for us. So cute!

Thanks to Playfully Ever After dress up time just got even better. We were sent the Pink & Purple Rapunzel Dress Up Costume for review. I was a little worried because I got a size XL which fits 7-9 and M tends to need a large size, but it was perfect and she even has room to grow in it. The dress is 100% Polyester. I asked Miss M if she wanted to wear it for Halloween and she said NO i kind of looked at her and she said she doesn't want it to get dirty lol.

You can check out Playfully Ever After on Facebook,  Twitter and also on their blog!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.