Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stuff That Stocking 2011 AppleCore International Review


About Applecore International:
"AppleCore™ International is a unique consumer product company with the technical, creative and production capabilities to create a new generation of products and user experiences.
We strive to bring together world-class creative talent to drive innovation, quality and design. AppleCore's first successful product launch is the popular cord organizer through direct response marketing.
Our company continuously innovates and creates valuable designs to improve consumer lifestyle. We pride ourselves in creating valuable inventions through our strong product development team. It is our goal to bring simplicity to the growing electronic universe.
Our unique knowledge base drives everything we do. From cutting edge design to breakthrough ideas, we invent and develop great products that appeal to consumers of all ages."
Our Opinion: We received several of the small, medium and large Applecore's to review. I was a little bit hesitant at first thinking hmm I don't think this product is going to be of much use to me, But Boy oh Boy was I wrong! I use them for everything. So far I have used the small ones for headphones and DS cords. The medium ones I am using for all of my computer cords and that Large ones I have been using for the Freezer and Washer. It not only keeps them from tangling but it is so much easier to keep track of our cords using the AppleCore. The AppleCore would defiantly make a great Stocking Stuffer for the approaching Holidays.

You can check out AppleCore on Facebook Also.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.