Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Voyages of Young Doctor Dolittle (Movie Review)


"SYNOPSIS: John Dolittle loves animals just like his uncle, Doctor Dolittle. When John is warned that animals are in danger, he jumps into his uncle’s submarine to help. When he arrives at Dolittle Island, he learns that it has been taken over by Ramsey the Ram and his army of gorillas. With a little help from some new friends, John comes to the rescue and saves the island."

Our Opinion: This movie is well animated and perfect for the kids. All three of my kids sat down and watched the entire movie with lots and lots of giggles. Little T has talked about it non stop and even watched it again. I give this movie two thumbs up. Very enjoyable!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.