Friday, October 21, 2011

Wild Dill Review


"Wild Dill offers a large variety of products that are natural, organic, fair trade, made in the USA/Europe or recycled clothing, toys, bedding and furniture for babies and toddlers."
When searching for a product to review I came across the Maple Landmark Fire Truck and I knew it was a must have. Little T wants to be a fireman when he grows up and loves anything to do with firetrucks, firemen, fire dogs etc. This truck is made of sustainably harvested local maple. It has two removable ladders and firemen and has a non-toxic color finish. We actually bought him the wooden firehouse awhile back and this was a perfect add on. The truck is very durable and will last years. I am sure Little T will be passing this on to his children. 

Check out Wild Dill on facebook!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.