Monday, October 3, 2011

Zippies Pals That Hang Around Review


Zippies are the new Pals That Hang Around. They help to identify your children's personal items. 
Flops the Zippie has found a home on Little T's DS case. Little man takes this case everywhere so now Flops just tags along to make sure that if the case gets lost it will always get back to Little T.
Tazmo loves to hang around on K's backpack. He has found it nice and comfy and has made lots of new friends on the bus.
Faina can be found hanging out on Miss M's backpack. She loves to listen to all the girl talk and chatter.
Kayla can be found hanging out on Miss M's friend Kayla's coat. She has made great friends and even gets to visit Miss M.

Chip can be found hanging out with The Power Rangers on the inside of K's backpack. Hmm I wonder if they fight crimes all day?


As you can see my kids are really loving all of their Zippies. Miss M wants to get more so that she can share with all of her friends. Not only do my kids love them but so do I. I love that even if one of my kids get lost, Hopefully this never happens but they do like to try to wander at stores in the clothing racks. They will have their names with them and my phone number. Pretty awesome idea if you ask me.

You can check out Zippies on facebook and Twitter.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.