"Dance along with Alvin and the Chipmunks in this rhythm based music game that lets you perform for the crowd as one of your favorite Chipmunks or sassy Chipettes. Dance to classic Chipmunk hits as you play in environments right from the big screen. Unleash your ‘Munk Power' to perform ultra-cool dance moves while following an exciting story based on the movie."
- Everyone's favorite musical acts, Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Chipettes, are back to sing and dance. Choose any of the six chipmunks--Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor--as playable characters.
- Perform different dance moves by following the moves on the screen in time to the beat; the closer to the beat you perform the move, the more points you will earn.
- Rock out to 18 of the greatest chipmunk tunes as you entertain roaring crowds.
- Perform fantastic dancing moves to increase your score by filling up your "Munk Power" meter.
- Customize your characters choosing across four categories including shirts, hats, glasses and bling!
- Journey around the world on a cruise ship visiting 6 tropical locations inspired by the movie including: The Jungle, Docks, Cabin, Jungle Tree House, Tiki Club and International Music Award Stage.
- Experience the movie in Story Mode where stages are inspired by the film with short cutscenes.
- Jump right into the action and play any songs in Freeplay Mode.
- Earn instant feedback after good performances with special effects including fireworks and dancing fish.
- Earn different types of trophies based on your performance and put them on display.
Our Opinion: Little T loves Alvin and The Chipmunks, my cousin actually nick named him Alvin because he has Alvin Cheeks. He was very excited to try Alvin and The Chipmunks Shipwrecked for his DS. He loves to customized his characters over and over again. The music he likes to sing along to since he knows all of the songs and not gonna lie sometimes he even busts a move in the middle of playing. This would be a perfect gift for your Chipmunk fan!
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.