Friday, November 11, 2011

Babeland Bunny Flirt Finger Vibe 18+ Eyes Only Review


With the Holidays approaching quickly most of us want the unexpected. I would love to receive many of Babeland products from my spouse such as the Santa Duckie, Honeymoon in a box, Sonic Ring Kit and much, much more.

I love reviewing Babeland Products they offer all the greatest products for fun for my hubby and I. This time around I was lucky enough to get to review the Bunny Flirt Finger Vibe. This Vibe is encased with flexible silicone making it easy to take off to clean. I was really surprised at how much power was behind such a small little bunny, I tell you the force is wowing. I like that it is small and easy to hide but yet works like a charm. This Bunny Flirt Finger Vibe will defiantly make the perfect little holiday gift for yourself:)


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.