Thursday, November 3, 2011

Babeland Hidden Treasure Vibe 18+ Eyes ONLY Review


I am very excited to bring you another great review from Babeland. I always anxiously await another one of their great products. Babeland offers a large variety of products for the bedroom. You can choose from Holiday Kits, Eco Toys, Sexy Gifts, Sex Books and so much more. The options are really endless.
This time I was lucky enough to get to review the Hidden Treasure Vibe in pink. First off I want to talk about the case. I love it, really how awesome. I you can not even tell their would be this great vibrator hidden inside. The vibrator itself is small but yet satisfying. This vibrator has three different speeds, Is made of splash-proof construction and has easy button control. Of course my favorite part is that it only takes one AA Battery. I tell you batteries can be costly, but you just pop a rechargeable in and you have it made.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.