Thursday, November 3, 2011

Basa Body Review






"Product Description 

All Basa Body products are made with Virgin Organic Coconut Oil that is easily absorbed into the skin and has natural antioxidants that are antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal. Basa Body products help promote healing and give skin a healthier, youthful appearance.

 NO PARABENS
 NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES
 NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES
 NO HARSH IRRITATING CHEMICALS

Our high quality and superior body lotion is only part of our story. 
The Basa Body story began years ago with a single trip to Kenya. We connected with wonderful, intelligent women working hard to feed their families. Their small-scale enterprise was called Coast Coconut Farms, where they produced virgin, organic coconut oil by hand.
Intrigued by their commitment, skill, and entrepreneurial spirit, we were determined to help these women tell their story and grow their business. The result is BasaBody, named after the women of Mombasa, Kenya, where Basa's coconut oil is produced.

Our story doesn't end their either.  BasaBody growing in the United States and we are creating jobs here as well.  We invite you to first share our great product and then help us share the mission and vision behind the product.  It really is the team and idea that build a great product."

My Opinion: I was sent a very small sample size of the Coconut Oil Body Lotion for for review. I wasn't to impressed with the scent but was amazed at the feel. It left my hand with a satin feel, but not greasy. I really like that fact that with this lotion I know I am putting no harmful chemicals on my skin to be soaked in. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.