Monday, November 21, 2011

Brush Buddies Review


How many times have you fought with your kids to brush their teeth? I don't mean just giving them a swipe but actually brushing. Our dentist explained to the kids how important it is to make sure that every tooth is brushed, flossing, mouthwash, but really come on they are kids and brushing really just isn't that much fun. Or so we thought. This is were BrushBuddies comes in.
We were sent the Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush for review. This brush sings Love Me and Somebody to Love. The brush itself has Soft DuPont bristles making all those hard to reach places easy to get, replaceable brush head, each song is played for 2 minutes which is the recommended dentist time for brushing. I mean not just my daughter but all three of my kids have the Bieber fever. My 4 year old knows every word to every song. I thought we would let Miss M give this a try and see what she thought. Needless to say she loves it. Their is no better way to get your kids to brush their teeth with no fighting or wining than the Bieber. We are also ordering 2 more just the same for the boys!

You can check out Brush Buddies on facebook and twitter also. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.