Monday, November 7, 2011

Emy Baker's Original Shoe Teas Review


A Little about Emy Baker's Company from their site:
"Emy Baker's Company was founded in 1998, and began by making scented candles, massage oils, and foot scrub. We then added CAR TEAS as well as our smaller-sized SHOE TEAS, all of which were sold in smaller neighborhood grocery, specialty and service shops. Our company began to offer distributorships for our products, and now we well exclusively through our distributor network as well as approved re-sellers."
My Opinion: I was sent a bag of Garden Mint Shoe Teas for review. I tell you my husband has some stinky feet. His work boots usually make me want to throw them outside never to be found again. After receiving the Shoe Teas I waited to poach upon his boots when he was sleeping. I snag the bag in and woke up early the next morning before he did and checked. Ha I figured it all out. His boots no longer smell and he has no idea why. I just laugh and laugh while he trys to figure it out. Shoe Teas would make a great stocking stuffer for the stinky footed person in your life.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.