Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gifts Galore 2011 Fisher-Price TRIO Hot Wheels Super Stunt Builder Review





Fisher-Price is a name that our family has come to love and trust. Every year their are Fisher-Price products on the kids Christmas List and every year we make the purchases. I have found through the years that their products are more durable and long lasting than others.
We were all ecstatic to have the opportunity to review the Fisher-Price TRIO Hot Wheels Super Stunt Builder. My boys love to build and they love cars so this was defiantly the perfect product.
I was very surprised to find that it is actually simple to put together. I was a little worried with all the pieces if my boys would be able to get it all together, but by golly they did and they even worked together.
K has taken it apart and rebuilt it several times. He sends the car down the ramp a couple of times and then he is ready to demolish and restart. Little T on the other hand would let the car off the ramp all day if he could. He laughs and giggles every time it goes flying off the ramp. Because he is such a good child... hmm he likes to take his brothers action figures and line them up and let the car loose to knock over the figures.
K is asking Santa for the Trio Batcave. He seen it and now his mind is made up, I don't mind though I am sure Santa will be happy to bring him a product that will still be great to pass down long after he has outgrown it. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.