Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gifts Galore 2011 Sonic Alert Sonic Bomb Review


Sonic Alert offers products that are geared for the hearing impaired and hard to wake.
Our Opinion: For a couple of years now I do not hear the alarm clock going off, I am not really sure if it just isn't loud enough or I have become immune to the sound. I had been sleeping with my Blackberry just inches away from my head to make sure I am up on time. Thanks to Sonic Alert I no longer have to do that. I was lucky enough to get to review the Sonic Bomb from Sonic Alert.

Specifications

· 113 db extra-loud alarm (with adjustable tone & volume control)
· SS12VW Super Shaker™ bed vibrating unit

· Built-in red flashing alert lights

· Hi / low dimmer switch

· 9V battery backup, maintains time and alarm setting in the event of power failure (battery not included)

· Dual power capability – 110 / 220 volts (requires optional transformer)

· Dual time (12 / 24 hour)

· One-year Sonic Alert blast-proof warranty

I have to say this is by far the best Alarm Clock I have ever come across. I can guarantee you will be Waken! I love the red lights flashing because that not only wakes me but it wakes the kids up to and no fighting with them they immediately wake up. This would make a great gift for that someone that just doesn't seem to hear well or just is a heavy sleeper.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.