Glass Dharma is doing their part to make the environment a little greener one straw at a time. They offer the original Glass Straw.
Here is how and why Glass Straws work:
- Glass straws don’t leach toxins into your food as you drink.
- Each time you use your glass straw equals one less plastic straw ending up in your landfill.
- One glass straw replaces thousands of plastic straws. (How many times will you use a straw the rest of your life?)
- Using your glass drinking straw adds a feeling of beauty to your day.
Glass Dharma Drinking Straws are:
- Made of borosilicate tubing and is the strongest glass commercially available.Means that we have spared no expense in bringing you the strongest, most durable drinking straw possible.
- Annealed to Corning, Inc. specifications (a process that strengthens the glass).So you can have confidence you are purchasing the highest quality glass straws available.
- Made of glass which does not leach ANY TOXINS into your food.So you can use your non-toxic straws with confidence.
- Created with the beauty and elegance that only glass can give.You’ll feel like royalty – with a touch of ‘glass’.
- A great environmental addition to your kitchenware.Great for hot or cold drinks, microwave and dishwasher safe!!
- Are fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If they don’t meetyour expectations, return for a full refund.
- Covered with our unbelievable Lifetime Guarantee Against Breakage.Means that if they ever break, we’ll replace them - Free, (Why do we do this?)
- Hand-made in the U.S.A.
Buying from GlassDharma means that your dollar is not going off-shore - it stays right here in the U.S.A.
Our Opinion: I can tell you I really enjoy the Glass Dharma glass straws. I love the fact that they are made right here in the US. Our family is all about purchasing product that are made right here in our home country. I love the fact that their are no toxins and that their are no worries putting one in my children drink. My kids love them because they aren't flimsy. They are solid and easy to drink out of. They don't break so they don't have to try to sip out of the side. My husband loves them because they will save us a ton of money, since they are reuseable for life we don't have to worry about purchasing straws. Even though we will be purchasing more of these glass straws for some important people in our lives, it is well spend money.
Thanks to Glass Dharma one of my lucky readers will receive a $25 Gift Code to use at Glass Dharma.